Keep the focus on providing excellent care to your patients by partnering with Bland.
Our team has many years of health care experience and is here to assist with the operational and financial environment of your practice. Together, we commit to building a solid foundation for the success of your practice from start-up to retirement and everything in between.
Comprehensive Consulting Services
Benchmarking & Practice Assessment
- Provide reports that will compare you to competitors in your industry and geographic region. We can look at various areas for both financial and operational areas, such as billing and collections, appointment scheduling, & internal controls.
- Create an interactive dashboard showing Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
Operational Analysis & Revenue Enhancement
- Conduct an organizational spend analysis reviewing opportunities for vendor consolidation & cost reduction.
- Perform overhead analysis in determining what percentage of every dollar collected goes to general overhead.
- Formulate budgeting & Reporting.
- Start your own practice.
- Execute practice mergers & acquisitions.
- Plan an exit strategy.
- Perform business evaluations.
Tax Return Planning & Preparation
- Review financial documents and find costs that are outside of routine practice.
- Formulate a tax minimization strategy tailored specifically for you and your company to take advantage of all the various Federal and State tax regulations.
Outsourced Accounting Services
- Income Allocation – Evaluate income & expenses, and how each are divided among the owners. Assist with calculations on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.
- Outsourced chief financial officer (CFO)/controller services – Check out our BackOffice page for more information on how Bland & Associates can serve you!
Reimbursement Rate Analysis & Strategies
- Help evaluate value-based reimbursement scenarios to determine likelihood of success before implementation and assess progress after implementation.
Designations & Associations
Certified Healthcare Financial Professional
The new Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHFP), a certification from the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), is geared toward financial professionals, clinical and nonclinical leaders, and payers – all those whose jobs require a deep understanding of the new financial realities of health c
BKR Medical Practices and Health Care
The BKR Medical Practices and Health Care Practice Group’s mission is to share ideas and assist each other when working with clients in the health care industry. The practice group holds an annual 2-day conference, which includes health care speakers and brainstorming sessions. The practice group also shares health care publications; assists each other with projects, statistics, and templates; and is available to offer practice management and advisory services to all BKR firms. Practice group members share expertise and referrals and pool resources to create newsletters and brochures.