Adapt Using Data Analytics & Process Automation Technology
Bland’s ADAPT solution uses process automation and data analytics to help maximize profits, deploy personnel to critical tasks, improve processes, & control costs.
Areas of Analysis
• turnover ratio
• rate of return
Real Estate• cash flow
• revenue & expense
• property comparison
• sales analysis
Healthcare• financial analysis
• patient KPIs
• treatment KPIs
Not-For-Profit• program & population data
• fundraising KPIs
• financial analysis
A Perfect Blend of Expertise & Technology
Bland uses technology to assist with or take over manual, repetitive tasks or processes…making your organization more efficient.
- Workflow Automation/Robotic Process Automation
- Automation of data preparation: Aggregation, Manipulation, Cleansing, Validation, Quality, & Visualization
In general, any process with one or more of the following characteristics is a good use case for ADAPT:
- High volume of repetitive tasks
- High-touch processes (usually involving multiple people)
- Time-sensitive processes (tied to an event, circumstance, or deadline)
- Need for audit trails (compliance, security, audits, etc.)
- High impact (on other processes, deadlines, or departments)
Example: Staff having to manually input data and generate reporting for management team using spreadsheets with embedded formulas.
Solution: We will create a workflow to automatically aggregate data from multiple sources, clean and validate data, perform necessary calculations, and generate reports. The workflow refreshes the reports once the source data is updated.
Bland will aggregate and integrate various data types from multiple data sources and provide better business insights using different analytic approaches.
Descriptive analytics – “What happened?”
Diagnostic analytics – “Why did this happen?”
Predictive analytics – “What will happen?”
Prescriptive analytics – “What should I do?”
Use technology to make your organization more efficient.
- Business Intelligence
- Data Visualization & Dashboards
- Trend Analysis: Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Metrics & Comparisons, and Data & Statistical Analysis